The Media Element allows you to access professional stock images and videos that are available as part of your package.
- Search by Tags / Keywords: Search for specifically themed images by entering a keyword into the search field (e.g. "fruit") and clicking the "Search" button. Note: You can search multiple keywords at one time to broaden your search results.
- Sort Options: Sort available files alphabetically, or by the date they were added to the library.
- Media Type: Choose to search for images or videos.
- Page Arrows: Move forward or backward through the pages of available media
- Thumbnail: Clicking a thumbnail brings you to the File Details window.
- Image Details: Shows a preview of the image, its file name, a description, the image's dimensions, and its file size.
- Place Image in Suggested Size: Places the image, automatically constraining it to the width of the the content area in which it's being placed.
- Place Custom Size: Allows you to place the image using a custom width (in pixels).
- Back to Media: Returns you to the Media Browser.