To create a free Google Analytics account, please follow these steps:
2) Click on the Start For Free button.
3) Log in with your Google account or create a free one.
4) Enter an Account name then hit Next. For example, you could use your business name.
5) Select Web then hit Next.
6) Enter/select the below then hit Create.
- Enter your Website Name. (You could use your business name again)
- Enter your Website URL (Make sure to use your primary domain. Also, if you have an SSL installed, select the HTTPS:// option)
- Select an Industry Category
- Select a Time Zone
7) Agree to Google's Terms and Services.
8) Once agreed, you will then be provided a Tracking ID and you can install this under the Analytics service located in your website's Dashboard.