Our in-site photo editor allows you to perform common editing tasks such as cropping and re-sizing your photos. There are additional features to experiment with such as adding filters, adjusting colors, and applying text overlays and shape markups.
To Edit an image:
- Go to your site Dashboard.
- Click on “File Manger” under your Services menu.
- Locate and click on your image thumbnail or file name.
- Click the 'Edit' link below your image preview to open the photo editor.
- Use the tools at the top of the window to adjust your images as you see fit.
- Crop: Adjust your image to display a specific area. Rotate, flip, or choose from predetermined aspect ratios. Use the degree slider to change your image orientation.
- Filter: Apply popular filters to give your images a standout look.
- Colors: Fine tune your images by adjusting brightness, contrast, exposure and color saturation.
- Markup: Add personality to your images by drawing, applying shapes, or adding text overlays.
- Resize: Resize your images according to your needs.
6. Click 'Save' to save a new version of your image back to your File Manager. Your new image will maintain the same file name with the text '_copy' appended to the end of the file name.