For your convenience a Photo Editor has been built in to the File Manager. You can use the photo editor for common tasks such as cropping, resizing, or rotating your images. There are other features to experiment with as well, such as filters, frames, stickers, and overlay effects.
Accessing the Photo Editor
To access the Photo Editor, follow these steps:
- Log in to your site
- Click the “Dashboard” icon in the upper right menu
- Click on “File Manger” in the left column of the main Dashboard page
- Locate the image you want to edit and click anywhere in that files row to open the "File Details” window
- In the “File Details” window, click on the “Edit” button just below the image preview.
- The next window that pops up is the actual Photo Editor. Use the tools at the top of the window to adjust your image as necessary.
Note: When you are ready to save your edited image, click “Save” only once. The save process is not instant so allow a few seconds for the system to apply the edits and for a new image to be generated. Once the process is complete the Photo Editor will close and a new file will be added to your File Manger with the text “_copy” appended to the end of the file name: