How to Reset or Change Your Password
Modified on: Wed, 16 Aug, 2017 at 8:05 PM
Resetting your Password
If you have misplaced or forgotten your LiveEdit password you can use the "Forgot Password?" link to generate a new password.
Note: To request your current Login information without resetting the password, submit a ticket here, and LiveEdit Technical Support will send you an email containing the information.
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Navigate to your site's login page by adding /login to the end of your URL (e.g. yoursite.liveeditaurora.com/login)
- Click on the "Forgot Password?" link:
- In the window that pops up, input the email address associated with your admin account:
- A password reset confirmation email will be sent to you; click the "Change Password" link:
After clicking the "Change Password" link, you will be brought back to the login page which displays a message stating that your password has been reset. At the same time, you will receive a second email containing the newly generated password:
After resetting your password, follow the steps below to update your password to something memorable.
Changing your Password
If you would like to update your password for any reason, follow these steps:
- After logging in, hover over your name or email address in the upper-right menu and select "Manage Profile" from the drop down.
Click the "Password" link in the left column. Input the current password and new passwords and click "Change Password". Your password will now be updated.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?