Resetting your Password
1. Click the 'Reset Password' link.
2. Enter the email address associated with your website and click 'Send'.
*If you do not recall which email address is associated with your website, please submit a ticket and our team will be happy to assist you.
3. You will be sent an email with a link to change your password. This email will be coming from the Support Email Name listed in your Account Settings. If you do not see this email, please check your spam and or junk folders.
4. In the email, click the 'Change Password' link.
5. Enter in a new password of your choosing and click 'Reset'
6. You will then see a confirmation message verifying your new password has been reset.
You will also receive an email confirmation as well stating that your password has been successfully reset.
If you have any additional questions, please submit a ticket and our team will be happy to help!