If a class is not appearing through a placed MINDBODY Schedule Element, please check the following:
1) In your MINDBODY account, make sure the class is set to allow online reservations and has online slots assigned - MINDBODY Guide - Edit a Scheduled Class/Event
2) On your Liveedit website, make sure the Class Type and Service Category associated with the class is checked within your placed MINDBODY Schedule Element:
- Login to your Liveedit website. (Login Guide)
- Navigate to the page with the placed in MINDBODY Schedule Element
- Click on Edit button
- Click on the placed MINDBODY Schedule Element to bring up a settings window.
- In this window, check each Class Type and Service Category you wish to display.
Note: If you do not see a recently added Class Type and Service Category, please try logging out of your LivEedit website then logging back in. This will create a new session to ensure the latest information from your MINDBODY account is seen.
- Click Save Changes
Note: Any time a new Class Type or Service Category is added to your MINDBODY account, it will not be automatically checked in an already placed MINDBODY Schedule Element.
Note: If you have no Edit option on your schedule page, you are using an Integrated Schedule Page. The integrated schedule page will automatically pull over all available classes for online booking from MINDBODY. If a class is missing, please review your MINDBODY class setup.