If an enrollment is not appearing through a placed MINDBODY Enrollment Element, please check the following items:
Make sure the enrollment is set to allow online bookings and has online reservations slots assigned in MINDBODY.
- Make sure the enrollment is shown in Consumer Mode while logged out of Business Mode.
- Make sure the Class Category and Service Category are checked for the the enrollments you want to display through the MINDBODY Enrollment Element.
- If you are using the MINDBODY Enrollment Element, make sure the Display Per Page setting is set out far enough to display all your enrollments.
(Note: If you are using the MINDBODY Integrated Enrollment page (/apps/mindbody/elements/enrollments), enrollments will only display out to 3 months. If you have enrollments past this, please try our MINDBODY Enrollments Element. )
Please Note: Any time a new 'Class Type' or 'Service Category' is added to your MINDBODY account, it will not be automatically checked in an already placed element. Please follow our steps below on how to update this setting.
- Login to your website. (Login Guide)
- Navigate to the page containing the placed MINDBODY Schedule Element
- Click Edit
- Click on the placed MINDBODY Enrollment Element to bring up the settings window.
- Check the Class Type and Service Category you would like to display on the website. (See image below).
Note: If you do not see an option you just added displaying here, try logging out of liveedit and logging back in.
- Click Save Changes
Note: If you have no edit on your schedule page, you are using an Integrated Page. The integrated schedule page will automatically pull over all available classes for online booking from MINDBODY. If a class is missing, please review your MINDBODY setup.