If your website is inaccessible or down, please check the following troubleshooting tips below.
Is the liveedit platform down?
All important notices about our system will be posted in our System Notice section of the Help Portal. Notices will also appear as a red banner throughout the Help Portal. If no notices are posted, our system is fully functional.
My website is not coming up when I enter in my custom domain URL.
First, please check to see if you can access your website through the '.liveeditaurora.com' URL. If the '.liveeditaurora.com' URL is loading, it suggests that there's an issue with your custom domain. Please check the following:
- Check to make sure both required launch steps are completed. Our full launch guide can be found here. Note: Its most common that the Domain A Record step is not pointed to our IP address if your custom domain is not functioning.
- Check with your DNS provider to see if there are any issues with the hosting of your custom domain going on.
I'm seeing an 'Oops! Looks like the page you are trying to reach is temporarily out of commission...." screen.
If you are seeing the screen above, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- If your website shows Expired in the URL (.liveeditaurora.com/service/account/expired) and the screen above is appearing, it indicates your complimentary trial period has expired.
- If you are an Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) student or alumni, please request an upgrade email here to reactive your website account.
- If you are on the MINDBODY Kickstart trial, please contact our billing department to setup a monthly subscription and reactive your website account. To reach our Billing department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 646-8828 ext 5 during the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM CST Monday thru Friday, to speak to an account specialist.
- If you website shows Canceled (.liveeditaurora.com/service/account/canceled) or Suspend (.liveeditaurora.com/service/account/suspend) in the URL and the screen above is appearing, please contact our Billing department for assistance. To reach our Billing department, please email email@example.com or call (888) 646-8828 ext 5 during the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM CST Monday thru Friday, to speak to an account specialist.
If everything appears correct for your website but is still inaccessible through your custom domain, please submit a ticket here.