Please Click Here to view some of our recommended third-party services that offer website widgets.
How to add a third-party website widget code snippet:
- Copy the full code snippet you were provided for the website widget
- Log into your Liveedit website
- Navigate to the page you wish to add the widget to then click Edit to jump into edit mode
- Drag and drop the HTML Element into a content area.
- Paste in the code snippet you were provided then click Save Changes
- Refresh your page and the widget will appear.
- Liveedit cannot adjust the design or functionality of a third-party widget.
- Liveedit cannot guarantee that all third-party widgets are compatible within our platform.
- WordPress plugins are not supported.
Common Issues and Questions
The third-party code snippet I was provided said to place it in the <head> or <body> of my website code?
In most cases, you can add the code that can just be placed directly on our page using the above steps.
Why is my placed third-party widget not appearing?
After placing in your code with an HTML element, a refresh of the page might be needed. If your placed code is still not functioning after a refresh, please check with the provider of your third-party code for further assistance.
I am unable to view the pop-up code I placed in?
Some HTML coding, such as pop-ups, will not appear in the content area after being placed. To have a pop-up removed, please submit a ticket here.
Why can’t I edit my page after adding in a third-party widget?
Please submit a ticket here and our team can investigate.